Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2017

Date relased Luhan & Tao are back in EXO watch the interview 2017

Sm has it that Luhan & Tao will regroup with EXO after a secret reunion with two of his former band members. During an interview with The Sunday Times, Luhan revealed that he would reunite with EXO if the timing was right. "Who knows?" he stated. "I don't know. If the time was right and that was the thing to do, then I would make that decision when it came around." Before that statement, a possible reunion seemed to be off the table ever since Luhan attacked the band in an interview with Korean magazine. "I genuinely enjoyed [the band] and did whatever I could to be myself within that, but it's just not where I sit as a musician," he told Billboard. "The other boys' taste was generally indie rock. Its good music, but I don't f**k with it. That was never cool where I was from," the singer and songwriter remarked. According to Hollywood Life, Luhan said he felt "free" after he departed the band that made him a music superstar. But his comments didn't sit well with former bandmate Suho, who was angry how he and the other EXO members were disrespected by Luhan. So finally after long time Luhan and Tao decided to come back to EXO watch their full interview for more information Luhan and Tao`s iterview
If the video won`t show click down bellow

1 Kommentar:

LUHAN FEAT. JUSTIN BIEBER & SNOOP DOGG "STONE' OFFICIAL VIDEO 4K

Watch the full music video LUHAN FEAT. JUSTIN BIEBER & SNOOP DOGG MUSIC VIDEO 4K If your phone doesn't support our s...